Announcement from Tuesday, 9 April 2013
The International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) is pleased to announce the launch of
Asia-Pacific Regional Coverage
Asia-Pacific Regional Coverage is a knowledgebase that tracks international activities addressing sustainable development issues within the Asia-Pacific region. Asia-Pacific Regional Coverage is managed by the International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) Reporting Services, with support from the International Development Research Centre (IDRC).
ASIAPACIFICSD-L is our newest community listserv. It provides a communication tool for the international sustainable development policy community to share information about their Asia-Pacific regional activities.
Features of the Asia-Pacific Regional Coverage knowledgebase include:
- Summaries of activities (publications, meetings, statements and projects) by a range of actors, and an option to search the summaries by several categories (subregion, actor, action or issue);
- An archive of all posts to the site, organized by date;
- A clickable map of Asia-Pacific, enabling users to view the latest news by subregion;
- A link to subscribe to our newest community listserv, ASIAPACIFICSD-L to join our moderated community announcement lists for policy-makers and practitioners;
- A link to the most recent Asia-Pacific Update, a weekly newsletter of recent posts to the knowledgebase, distributed via email through the listserv;
- A Calendar of upcoming international events related to sustainable development in the Asia-Pacific region;
- A link to our iCalendar, which automatically updates your own calendar program with upcoming Asia-Pacific related events; and
- A link to our RSS feed.
IISD manages and is fully responsible for the content posted on Asia-Pacific Regional Coverage. Information on United Nations activities is provided in cooperation with the UN system agencies, funds and programmes through the UN System Chief Executives Board for Coordination (CEB).
Asia-Pacific Regional Coverage joins IISD's other knowledge management tools:
For further information on our knowledge management activities, please contact Lynn Wagner, Senior Manager, Knowledge Management Projects (email@example.com). To provide us with information about your Asia-Pacific related activities, please contact Faye Leone, Content Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IISD Reporting Services' Knowledge Management Products
IISD RS’ Knowledge Management knowledgebases track, synthesize, categorize and publish timely information on UN and intergovernmental activities addressing policy issues related to climate change, sustainable development, the post-2015 development agenda, biodiversity, SIDS, water, land, forests, sustainable energy, and chemicals and wastes. Each post is researched and written by our team of thematic experts. All of our work is copyrighted, and can be cited with appropriate attribution and a link back to our original work. Visit all of our knowledgebases to search for information about specific international actors and themes:
For further information, please contact email@example.com
All content copyright © 1990 - 2014 - IISD
*** Excerpts may only be used with appropriate academic citation and include a link to the listed site ***